* Was your car damaged and the person responsible will not pay for repairs?
* Did your friend borrow money and will not pay it back?
* Did your landlord not return your security deposit?
* Did your tenant damage your property?
California Small Claims Courts handle civil cases worth $10,000 or less. It is a civil court where disputes are resolved quickly and inexpensively by the Judge. The process is simple. You represent yourself in court, there are no lawyers during the hearing, and no juries! Our law office can prepare you so you have your best chance to win!
OUR SMALL CLAIMS ONE-STOP PACKAGE:
For a total fee of $550, an attorney at our downtown San Francisco office can:
1. Meet with you to evaluate your case;
2. Fill out all necessary paperwork and file your claim in court;
3. Give you a list of evidence you need to prepare in order to present a strong case;
4. Help you phrase the strongest statement to the Judge;
5. Explain your options if you lose or win your case;
We can meet with you at our office or help you with the entire process electronically to save your time.
The Law Office of Natalia Malyshkina: www.immigration-business-law.com
Address: 1 Sansome Street, Suite 3500, San Francisco, CA 94104 (Financial District, Sansome & Sutter)
Call us today for a free 15 minute consultation!!
Professional interpreters are available for your hearing! (additional fee)
This is an advertisement.
PROVIDE LEGAL INFORMATION RELEVANT TO YOUR COMPANY.